Fraser Orthopaedic Clinic offers Sports Medicine and MSK medicine assessments with a referral from your primary care physician.
Jessica is a Registered Dietitian (RD) her extensive experience includes clinical work for Fraser Health’s nutritional services, as well as sport nutrition expertise obtained while consulting for recreational athletes and sports teams.
PolyCan Health Centre is dedicated to providing excellent healthcare to the community of students, faculty, staff of Simon Fraser University and those living and working on Burnaby Mountain. The City of Burnaby and the Burnaby Mountain community will have access to multidisciplinary services in family health care & walk-in care, women’s health, sports medicine, rehabilitation including physiotherapy, registered massage therapy and chiropractic, and preventative care.
Dr. Kyle Stunden is a local from Vancouver BC. He received a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from the University of the Fraser Valley in Abbotsford B.C. Following graduation, he continued to work with British Columbia Emergency Health Services as a Primary Care Paramedic. Later he enrolled in the Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto.
Coast Therapy is an award-winning clinic and leader in Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy , Chiropractic and Naturopathic Medicine for over 20 years. Our primary goal is to help you live your most active, healthy life possible, regardless of your current fitness level or medical condition. We understand that each individual has specific needs and requires specialized treatment.
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.