POSTED: 3 Oct 2022As SportMedBC continues to promote awareness and leadership in sport medicine, sport science, sport training and health... Read More
POSTED: 3 Aug 2022July always seems to be the busiest month here at SportMedBC with multiple events needing medical coverage throughout... Read More
POSTED: 2 Aug 2022Our 13-week RunWalk program has been a vital part of 1000s of runners across BC and the lower mainland’s healthy... Read More
POSTED: 5 Apr 2022As SportMedBC continues to promote awareness and leadership in sport medicine, sport science, sport... Read More
POSTED: 28 Jan 2022Over the past 25+ years, we’ve had the distinct honour of having Olympian Lynn Kanuka as our RunWalk Coach leading... Read More
POSTED: 7 Dec 2021On behalf the Board of Directors, SportMedBC members and faculty, we would like to send our congratulations to Harry... Read More
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.