POSTED: 5 Apr 2022As SportMedBC continues to promote awareness and leadership in sport medicine, sport science, sport... Read More
POSTED: 28 Jan 2022Over the past 25+ years, we’ve had the distinct honour of having Olympian Lynn Kanuka as our RunWalk Coach leading... Read More
POSTED: 7 Dec 2021On behalf the Board of Directors, SportMedBC members and faculty, we would like to send our congratulations to Harry... Read More
POSTED: 13 Oct 2021As SportMedBC continues to promote awareness and leadership in sport medicine, sport science, sport training and health... Read More
POSTED: 12 Oct 2021It is with honour and pride that we are able to announce that one of our very own Board of Directors, Dr. David Cox has... Read More
POSTED: 8 Sep 2021As our newest program for New Canadian Youth came to an end for the season on August 30th for their final 5K run, our... Read More
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.